Hi, I’m Stephen (Steve) Pease, a Certified Financial Planner and Investment Advisor Representative (IAR) of Oxford Asset Management. My two main areas of focus are working with business owners and individuals/couples that are within 15 years of retirement.
• I focus on successful business owners who wish to sell their business in 3-10 years.
• Owners who value comprehensive financial planning and investment management
• Owners who wants a team approach with the experts required to make the greatest value sale happen
• Owners who have the ability to save substantial amounts outside of their business
• Greater than $250,000 in Investable assets
• This is the critical time period to be sure the business is good order and ready to sell. Also, it is the time to figure out how much is needed from the business to have the desired retirement.
This is the critical time period to be sure the business is in good order and ready to sell. Also, it is the time to figure out how much is needed from the business to have the desired retirement. To get the greatest value for your business, you will be best served by utilizing a team approach to help you prepare your business for an acquisition. You really need to be focused on running your business while your team of professionals focuses on the process of selling the business. I have a team of experts ready to assist you.
As your financial advisor, I will work with you to determine your desired retirement and map out the path to achieve that retirement goal. This will include helping you with the challenging tasks of evaluating the different formulas used to determine the value and sale price of your business, and timing of that sale. It will also be important for you to determine the correct way to take the proceeds from the sale to prevent a huge, unnecessary tax bill.
Individuals and Couples
• Educated Professionals age 40 -55
• Individuals and Couples who desire and value comprehensive financial planning and investment management
• Individuals and Couples with the ability to save substantial assets for retirement
• Greater than $250,000 in investable assets
• Willingness to work with and follow the recommendation of the advisor
We will work together to determine your desired retirement lifestyle and map out the path to get you there. I will guide you through the many decisions that will affect your quality of life in retirement, such as the best way to take social security, what accounts to draw down first, and help determine the lowest level of risk that you need to be exposed to, to comfortably achieve your desired retirement.
The benefit of working with me is getting objective, fiduciary responsible financial advice. I hope to be your go to advisor on any financial decision.
Hello, I'm Dave Smiley and I oversee a comprehensive approach to my clients financial independence. I work primarly with successful professionals, who are 5 to 10 years from retirement or in retirement already. My clients value partnering with a professional who will guide them through the maze of financial and personal challenges they encounter as their lives unfold and needs evolve. I have developed and refined a strategic process that proactively addresses and aligns the pieces of the financial puzzle allowing my clients to Sleep Comfortably at Night. And I call my process, "Peace of Mind Formula."
Partnering with my clients and helping them be successful is why I changed careers and what I am most passionate about. An introductory meeting serves as a way for us to get to know each other and determine if we are a fit for working together.
My practice and expertise focuses on retirement planning and the associated challenges such as when to start Social Security benefits, healthcare/Medicare planning, retirement income planning and long term care needs. My practice uses a comprehensive process called the "Peace of Mind Formula."
Dave is best suited for clients that have the following attributes: